- Place the wooden curve on the ground
- Make sure the stick is straight
- Hold the stick at the top of the handle keeping it in place
- Stand as straight as a soldier
- The top of the stick should stretch above the hip bone. It may be slightly higher, or lower.
Many experts suggest a little higher is better, as it offers the child a little more growth without losing close ball control. You can ask another person to help or use a mirror to see if the stick is close enough to the top of the hip.
Hockey Sticks Weight
Light Weight (535g to 550g)
A light stick allows for quick wrist movement, making it faster to dribble left and right. Along with having a quicker backswing and skills. It also helps with a better take of the ball.